Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mad-ly Writing


I’m feeling slightly more crazy than normal right now… why?  I just haven’t had a lot of time for writing lately, what with the Husband being home for the first time in 6+ weeks and him wanting to do things nearly all the time.  And then getting sick enough that I couldn’t sit without becoming, er, sick.  (I think you can use your own imagination for that!)

So that’s why, not only am I late for updating, but I don’t really have much to say either.  I am however feeling much, much better today than I was feeling yesterday, and the Husband’s gone again for a few weeks (back to work) and I’m back at the computer and trying to get back on schedule. 

With any luck I’ll be able to purge my mind over the next few days, quiet some of the loudest voices that are demanding attention, and be able to feel slightly more sane than I do right now.  ;-)

For something to new to see - check out what's happening over on my review and discussion blog, or my other writing blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment