Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It Has Begun


NaNoWriMo has officially begun…
As of 12:01am this morning, writers all over North America (and across the globe) heard the starters pistol, okay not really but stretch your imaginations with me here, and began the marathon-like trek to 50,000 words and November 30th.  As I mentioned last week, I am participating in the event once again this year and once I’ve got my blog posts updated today I will be starting to work on my own writings.
I just want to send wishes of good luck to all this year’s participants and I hope that your ideas and stories will become all that you imagine.
Happy NaNo Writers!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And don’t forget tomorrow is again Wednesday, which once again gives us the Writer’s Wednesday Blog Hop.  Created by and originally hosted by Nicole from The World of My Imagination, the WWBH is a great opportunity for writers and bloggers to meet and interact with others just like them!  I’ll be around in a limited capacity this week (between NaNo and an extra work shift) but I will be participating as much as I can.  See you around the hop!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And can I say a great big WOW? Just learned that Nicole awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award... So thanks Nicole - you're awesome and I love you and your blog!!  You can all check out my newly created Awards page to find out just what I have to do for 'the prize!'

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congrats! :) ha ha....Yes - just share 7 things and then pass along the award!! And thanks for mentioning the blog hop!!

    (signed Nicole! I'm having a little trouble leaving comments! Sorry for the anonymous comment!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the lure of aimlessly banging keys until word-shaped blobs fill the screen! It almost suckered me in again, but I have other projects to tend to. Must keep momentum. Have a happy NaNo and don't forget to come up for air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the awards @Nicole and @CassieMae - I really appreciate them!

    @Eric - my NaNo effort may not get 50,000 words but I figure that I'll be working and writing anyways I may as well do it... but like I mentioned in my NaNo post a few days ago, I'm cheating slightly this year and working on The Gifted again, hopefully I'll manage to get something done on it this year. :-)

    ReplyDelete